|December 19th, 2011|
This makes me sad:
There were several obstacles in regard to the music, the first of which was that people did not believe we could dance contra to music that wasn't 'square.' The truth is that square tunes make it easier for the dancers and callers to dance without having to count beats, but one can dance contra to just about anything with a steady 4/4 beat.
— Contra Syncretist interview with Terra Price
You want phrasing, even in techno-contra.
- Altruistic Kidney Donation
- Survey of Historical Stock Advice
- Mandolin Microphone Placement
- Tracking Down a Statistic: Does Fairtrade Work?
- Mike Mulligan and His Obsolete Technology