|March 27th, 2014|
I may not be posting much for a while: as of yesterday we have a child, Lily.
(Leaving the birth center the midwife told Julia that for the next few days she's not to pick up anything heavier than the baby. This is actually a pretty tricky restriction, as the baby's clothes weigh something. When she wants to move the baby it's frustrating having to go through a whole process: undress the baby, carry the clothes to the destination, go back, carry the baby, put the clothes back on.)
- The Economics of a Studio CD
- Singular They: Towards Ungendered Language
- Tracking Down a Statistic: Does Fairtrade Work?
- Insurance and Health Care
- Mandolin Microphone Placement