|September 30th, 2014|
|meta, tech, rss|
You might be interested in only some of the things I'm interested in. This isn't hard; I have some very disparate interests. This meant that while I do have an rss feed it might be full of things you don't care about. I've now added feeds for individual tags. For example:
- contra dancing: posts, rss feed
- technology: posts, rss feed
- ideas: posts, rss feed
- effective altruism: posts, rss feed
This isn't ideal, because I'm not great about tagging, but at least for the main categories it should be good.
(I considered adding reverse rss feeds for each of these, but that seemed too crazy.)
Comment via: google plus
- Getting Booked For Dances
- Lyme Disease By County
- Artificial Recordings and Unrealistic Standards
- Contra Cliquishness: Healthy?
- Thoughtful Non-consumption