|November 28th, 2011|
I seeded it with some initial posts so people could see what my intent is for it to look like:
- What a life saved means
- Efficient charity: do unto others
- The most for your money
- The straw ratio: closing thoughts for now
- Money: the unit of caring
- Diversity in giving
- It's for charity, but is it for a good cause?
- How personal should your giving be?
- Why activists should consider making lots of money
- Giving for yourself, giving for others
- I'm basically fine with investing in evil
- Eighty Thousand Hours
- Keeping yourself giving
- Banking as an ethical career
- Giving what we can
- How to get charities off your case
- Our worst subjects
- Charities and waste
I have a longer list that I'm going to try to post one a day from until the subreddit is self-sustaining. If you come across some writing that you think would be a good fit, please submit it. Or, if you don't use reddit, you could send it to me and I'll post it.