|January 5th, 2011|
- existing buy with me user 0 who intends to buy more things in the future (and so doesn't mind an account credit as compensation) invites new user 1
- new user 1 signs up new user 2
- new user n signs up new user n+1
- new user N can't think of anyone else to sign up, starts the buying reverse chain in the next step
- user N buys deal, emails user n-1 saying they bought it, unsubscribes from buy with me's emails
- user n gets email, checks that the account credit has come in, buys deal, emails user n-1 saying they bought it, unsubscribes from buy with me's emails
- prior buy with me user 0 pays user N $10.
If anyone feels like doing this, my link is this and I'd be open to negotation on where in the $0-$10 range I should be willing to offer for a purchase via that link and the corresponding $10 account credit.
Comment via: facebook