|December 2nd, 2009|
|tech, ical, programming [html]|
In my continuing struggle to enter the modern world of standardized formats, feeds, and excitement, I've made my schedule available as an iCal feed. I've tested this with the iCal validator and by loading into google calendar. The only problem I'm running into so far is that something keeps it from updating properly when I hit "refresh". Someone is caching it, and I don't have enough control over my web host to see if it is on my end. I don't update things too often, though, so I'm just going to see how long it takes before google shows an updated version. TSOR suggests 3hr.
Update: It looks like maybe google calendar will add new events but will not modify old ones ever. Ugh.
Comment via: facebook