|June 10th, 2015|
|food, ideas, alcohol|
- If you're making a cocktail it's not much more work to make two at once.
- People who know a lot about cocktails like to share their knowledge.
- People who are newer to cocktails aren't sure what to get.
- Shared experiences are fun.
(This came out of a lunchtime discussion at work, though seeing as I don't drink and have spent very little time in bars so my sense of what people would like isn't very strong.)
Update 2015-06-10: This would be illegal in MA, however, as it involves charging "a price less than the price regularly charged for such drinks".
- You Should Be Logging Shell History
- Haiti and Disaster Relief
- Singular They FAQ
- Transit Service Quality Map
- Tiny House Movement