|August 14th, 2012|
How far does a political donation go? Consider some organization like the Democratic party that spends money on various local races. What if they used their normal process for deciding which campaigns to give to, randomly excluded some of them, then looked at what this did to the win/loss rates of the two groups of campaigns?
Alternatively, shall we found RandomPAC?
- Getting Myself to Eat Vegetables
- Contra Cliquishness: Healthy?
- Simplest Interesting Game
- Thoughtful Non-consumption
- Debt Relief Is Bad Means Testing