|November 13th, 2013|
|blog, markov, meta|
Facebook today is full of people posting sentences from what-would-i-say which generates new you-ish sentences from your Facebook posting history. Because people don't post that many statuses, it doesn't have too much to work with and has to use a small unigram/bigram model. I like some of the ones it gets for me, but a bigger corpus should help.  Feeding all of my blog posts into a simple trigram generator I wrote I get:
- Dropping out is nice for your own whole corn under rabbinical supervision, but this takes a really deep level. I set the initial step of choosing only the #2 server, behind Apache, it's disproportionately popular among people there in the feed. I'm still thinking about room for more funding, however, after the villain. His favorite bar is much more flexible.
- Eric and Beth announced they're engaged at dinner today. Which got me thinking about starting a passenger rail cars category. When you write up a gum stump, coon him in the feed.
- One of the 3rd floor apt and yelled at me who renter my apt to her and asked if they had run their fridge's coils outside to get this other analysis.
- This works remarkably well for large bodies of water with a gardenable area, but wanted to be very small, perhaps as an iCal feed. I've tested this with some white-out. Total time: 3hr.
- It's powerful subject matter, and among these interests, we also have, and this makes financial sense for them to also consider the child's long term impacts, the hope of changing their diet to eat vegetables.
- So the player who has infiltrated a cloaked Romulan unit is taken over by the Dominion, then both investments would end up with fewer parasites.
- I've looked at these numbers, you think, well, this is because quakers have, over time, about 8% over the hall, turn as couples, come back, bend the line if you then look at an event loop so we should be cautious about accepting new luxuries.
- The chuck-using looper software was being made there before. Classic globalization.
- So no medium term effect and only go to the left until you're in the US. This is the root of the bus operations department.
- On my bike I used U-bolts to attach this to pay big overtime bonuses to work better, or it would be the case that earning a relatively high amount of additional money to spend money on light fixtures would make me feel unsafe, and I currently have a right to marry because of the tire instead of manner it becomes bendier at higher ones the advantage of this: [[Reliability of Wikipedia]]. The schlumph mountain drive bottom bracket with planetary gears looks pretty cool.
- The standard argument is both cheap and simple things the wiki got them interested in. I've sorted the page stays up to us if we let corporations run amok and steal our democracy.
- Where "we" means mostly people other than the one you've been diagnosed with a 10 degree / 40 degree elliptical lens with holder at 90% efficiency.
- I plan to eat kitniyot, which expands the range of ways to fight AIDS, maybe they would have been cut back, probably to try and take the 62 bus. If I take my hat off for low storage environments.
- Instead there is widespread resistance to the laptop and do as much as we can, and then send the html out with tweezers.
- At 8:25am I got a federal marketing order that we're not using electrical amplification. You can't simply replace unfolded proteins, since their relative position and beautiful weather, was the work of reducing infant mortality on how it goes!
- Giving Up On Privacy
- Undisabling A Keyboard's Internal Speakers
- Simplest Interesting Game
- Online Community Aging
- The Economics of a Studio CD