|November 16th, 2012|
|mod_pagespeed, tech, ngx_pagespeed|
When your machine asks for a page, it takes too long. We help fix that. How?
- Some pages are really heavy, full of words they don't need. When you ask for a page we give you only the words your machine needs, not all the rest.
- Pages say "go get this other thing," but that's slow, why do that? So we put the other thing in the page and send you both of them together.
- Most pages have pictures, but they're heavy pictures. We replace them with light pictures that look the same but arrive faster.
- Your machine remembers things you've looked at but not for very long. We give each thing a name that changes when the thing changes so your machine may remember it until its head is full.
- Belief Listing Project: Giving
- Getting Myself to Eat Vegetables
- Is Unicode Safe?
- Negative News
- Giving Up On Privacy