|September 27th, 2012|
Jokes get old. Hear one repeatedly and it stops being funny. Most of the time if you come up with a joke, if you haven't heard it before then the people around you probably haven't either. When you think of a joke to tell someone based on their name, however, there's a good chance you're not the first. If a name just seems to suggest puns, you should probably ignore the suggestions.
- Belief Listing Project: Giving
- The Unintuitive Power Laws of Giving
- Insurance and Health Care
- Mandolin Microphone Placement
- Significant Whitespace In Expressions